CAT Holton ST Boot
21-day return policy,
Free Shipping for orders over $100. See Delivery & Returns for more details.
CAT Holton ST Boot is a heavy duty work boot engineered for tough conditions. This Safety boots has an outer sole is designed to withstand temperatures up to 300°C, while its welt construction offers peak durability. It features a steel toe, as well as electrical hazard protection, slip resistant technology and boasts extra comfort features, from increased support and stability for people with low to no arch, and a seam-free forefoot to stop irritation.
• Recommended for heavy duty industrial use
• Increased support and stability for people with low to no arch
• Welt Construction for enhanced durability
• Seam Free Forefoot – reduced risk of irritation
• Outersole heat resistant to 300°C
• Available in Honey and Dark Brown
• Steel Toe
• Electrical Hazard Protection
• Slip Resistant
• UPPER: Full Grain Leather Nubuck
• INTERIOR: Removeable EVA with Gel Technology
• MIDSOLE: Rubber
• OUTSOLE: T742 Rubber – Oil, heat, water and abrasion resistant
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.